Monday, March 23, 2009

Israel picture post!

me & nate at Ceasoria... me after 30 hours of transit and being awake. LOVELY!

lisa & mom at the bahai gardens in Haifa. so pretty! I heard there was a car bomb there yesterday or something. I hope it didn't hurt this garden (or people! duh!)

the old folks tricycles mentioned in kfar blum.

our walking tour of kfar blum, a barn.

cool/delicious restaurant in upper galilee. there was a peacock there!

my bros on an israeli humvee. they're so wacky! miss you guys!

syrian bunker overlooking some kibbutzim, captured during the 6 day war. SNEAKY.

my bros in the golan heights.

I think this would characterize a lot of our trip. I'm really cultivating a love of crossword puzzles. I might even see if Paul will bring me a new book in his baggage.

women working at sindayanna soap warehouse.

st. patrick's day in jeruselum with new friends. by far the best picture of lisa ever taken.

my dad (at the wailing wall... seriously, there were actually people there WEEPING!) in the most RIDICULOUS yamacle (sp?) ever. it was a disposable one he picked up earlier in the day and kept in his pocket for when it was needed (which is A LOT in the most holy city of all time). what a nut! he looked like a short order cook.

mom at the ayalone institute (see Lisa's post)

WOW. That took forever. Hope you enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment